Call Now! 727.300.1963
Call Now! 727.300.1963
Nope! Just let me know if you have a gate, a pet or anything else I need to be aware of.
I use public information (Zillow/Google maps) to determine your property size and lawn to get an accurate price.
Lawn mowing, weed eating, edging, and blowing clippings off of hard surfaces.
1. I run a 7 day rotation, meaning your lawn will be mowed the same day each week or every other week for bi-weekly schedules.
2. Special requests/changes must be agreed upon prior to your service day. If you call on the day of service and I have already passed your area, I cannot backtrack to complete your request. It will be done on the next service week.
3. Switching from a weekly to bi-weekly schedule will incur an extra charge to cover the added time and work as necessary.
4. If you wish to restart services after having withdrawn for an extended period of time, there may be an extra charge to return your lawn to proper maintenance condition. An estimate for these charges will be provided at your request.
5. If we endure inclement weather during the week, my schedule will run ½ to 1 day behind. I will continue to work until all possible yards are serviced. (I do NOT work on Sunday). Those that are not serviced will be rescheduled for your regular day the following week.
6. If after a heavy rain, you think that your yard is too wet to cut, please notify me.
7. I observe all national holidays. Yards will be serviced a day earlier or later these weeks.
1. I do not haul off bags. In most cases I will mulch your yard which will alleviate the need for bagging.
2. If you have a specific place you would like the bags placed, please let me know in advance.
1. The regular service consists of Mow, Edge, Weed eat & Blow (MEW&B). Anything other than this would be considered extra work. I mulch all grass when possible. Grass cannot be mulched when it is very tall or has heavy leaf debris. In this case, the grass and debris will be bagged and left on the curb unless otherwise directed.
2. Debris from work not done by The Grass Guy will be picked up and there will be an extra charge. This includes tree/shrub trimmings, flower bed debris, raked leaves left in a pile, etc. If trimming, raking, weeding is done by me, I will bag the debris.
3. If there is seasonal debris or debris from weather, i.e. heavy leaf fall or downed limbs there is an extra charge for cleaning it up and bagging it.
4. If you request extra work you will charged extra for the service.
1. Invoices are sent out at the end of each month and payment is due upon receipt.
2. All accounts over 30 days will begin accruing a $25.00 per month late charge fee.
3. All accounts over 30 days receive a notification letter. If there is no response, the account is continued delinquent to 45 days, service will be
discontinued. We will not resume the yard until the full amount is paid. When service is restored, I will require a credit card on file
4. If payment is not received within 60 days, a mechanical lien will be placed on the property.
1. If your check is returned by your bank unpaid, there is a $35.00 returned check fee per check added to your account. You will receive a courtesy call when we receive the returned check and a notification letter.
2. If there is no response and/or the returned check and fee is not paid with 10 days of notifications, charges will be filed.
3. Checks returned for no signature will incur a $5 fee.
1. I do not repair or replace damaged or broken sprinkler heads. Maintaining sprinkler equipment is the responsibility of the homeowner
Irrigation equipment installed and working properly should never be damaged by lawn equipment. The Grass Guy will not take responsibility for sprinkler heads/system that are not installed property and as a result are damaged by my equipment.
2. I will not take responsibility for any exposed wired, cables, electrical cables, etc. that are not installed property and are cut or damaged by our equipment. If it is determined that damaged was caused by my carelessness or negligence, The Grass Guy will assume responsibility.
3. I am not responsible for foreign matter left on the lawn, i.e. toys, hoses, paper, etc.
4. I am not responsible for containing pets on your property. I will make every effort to ensure gates are closed, but will not assume responsibility for your pets. Also, if there is a dog in the backyard on the scheduled service day and I feel threatened by the pet, I will not mow the backyard.
5. Finally, upon my arrival to your property, please make sure all children and pets are inside so they are not exposed to any debris that may be thrown from the equipment.
50% down and the balance is due and payable when last listed specified labor, plant and material is installed.
Landscape modifications may be necessary to maintain the esthetics of the design. Only those changes deemed absolutely necessary will deviate from the original proposed agreement, drawing, plan or listed plant(s) and/or material as specified.
CHANGE ORDERS AND CONTINGENCIES:
If any changes are requested by the owner during installation, such as an increase in plants or other materials, or for extra work to be done, not so described in the proposal or indicated on the submitted landscape plans, a line item charge will be added to the amount so described in the proposal which is fair and customary for such requested work. Any and all deviations from the above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written order which will create an extra charge over and above the proposal. All elements of the agreement are contingent upon strikes, accidents, or delays beyond our control. The proposal does not include materials which may be required should unforeseen problems arise after the work has started.
The Grass Guy Lawn & Landscape, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage to invisible fence, irrigation systems, television cable or electric lines to lamp posts, outdoor lighting, etc. Fees to repair any damage will be responsibility of the customer. These lines can be marked by the contractor who installed them. This service typically involves a nominal fee. The customer is responsible for the fee and contacting the contractor. The cost of relocating lines will be responsibility of the customer.
NOTE: Proposals may be withdrawn if not accepted within 60 days.